Blog Archive

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

For the first time, my articles appear in three places on the Observer-Reporter page. I disclosing this information mainly for my family, who will read anything I write. See if you can find my articles, Mom and Dad (both sets of you)--three places (click on any of them for the main page): Pinewood Derby, "Nourishment and Hope," and "Love at First Sight."

The rest of you, read if you'd like; and remember your days of glory in the Pinewood Derby (if you raced); or if you're like me, recall your brother's first, and last Pinewood Derby car.

A postscript to my mother: Remind me to clip and send the article to you of the toothless bankrobber. I didn't cover that story but I enjoyed it.

2 comments:

Country Girl said...

So is your column being moved to Sat. now?
T

Kimberly Long Cockroft said...

C.G., Just that one week, because of space problems with advertisements, etc. It came out in Washington on Sunday. And I don't think it ever got properly linked on my column page. . .but it was there!