Blog Archive

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Back Again to a New Shed


We're back! After a long gorgeous summer in WA, MT, and TX, and here and there on the way back to our own honey corner of PA, here we are.

It's truly too late tonight to go into any interesting detail, but I told Mama I'd get a few pics up to show her Martin's new 'do and our shed, which Martin and his dad worked on last week (there's now more to show but I have to upload the roof and one piece of siding):

Didn't they do a rather lovely job on the frame?

and--can you find--Martin (looking oddly respectable)? Merry's gap teeth? Elspeth's happy face? Bea's pixie eyes? Me smiling like I just went swimming in TX in my in-law's beautiful pool?

Thanks to Dad C for the pics since mine--including everything from this summer--are still on my camera.

Maybe I'll actually start bloggering again!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

yes, please do!

I thought something was wrong.

AppDaddy said...

FInally I have someone else in the familia blogging!
Martin looks great, also seems to have gained some muscle from all of that shed building and rock moving.

Merry looks like her Aunt Heather at the same age in the picture.

Auntie sends her love!

Anonymous said...

Wow. The shed is exiting, and so it Martin's haircut! Fun to have pictures!

Thanks, honey. Keep those pictures coming!

Love,
Mom

Anonymous said...

Love the family picture!!
Debi